An Arkansas LLC formation service can help you save a lot of time and effort in forming a limited liability company.
Editor's Choice 2023
Northwest Registered Agent #1 Best Overall
- LLC Formations
- Registered Agent Services
- 2nd Largest Registered Agent
These LLC services are familiarized with each step of setting up an Arkansas LLC. They can help you navigate through each step of the LLC formation process.
We have done extensive research on the top-rated Arkansas LLC formation services based on cost, convenience, customer reviews, add-ons like an Arkansas registered agent service, turnaround times, and other features to save you time.
Use our list to find the best LLC service in Arkansas for you and your business. Our #1 pick for LLC formations in Arkansas is Northwest Registered Agent. We have a discount for our readers,
$225 $39 (+ state fee)
- LLC Formation
- 1st Year of Registered Agent Service Free!
- Registered Agent $125/year after the 1st/yr
Northwest Registered Agent Editor’s Choice!
Northwest Registered Agent is a trusted company that has been transparent since 1998. Northwest’s outstanding customer service and highly qualified staff are its strengths. They are committed to protecting customer privacy and security.
Northwest Registered Agent has 50 offices in 50 states. Its reputation for great service is far better than any of the other LLC services on this list.
- LLC Form Package (
$225$39 + state fee): Includes an LLC in Arkansas, an LLC operating agreement, a certificate, and an Arkansas registered agent for one year.
- 20 years of experience
- Transparent pricing
- A year free registered agent
- Privacy Protection
- Services that are more expensive than others
Incfile was founded in 2004 and has since created over 600,000 businesses. They are available to assist you with business formation and accounting. Incfile is known for providing high-quality services and low-cost LLC formation services.
- Silver LLC Form Package ($0 plus state fee). Offers free registration for one year, compliance alerts, and an online business page. Also, quick order completion.
- Gold LLC Form Package ($199 plus state fee). This package includes everything in the Silver package, as well as an LLC kit with a stamping sealing seal and binder, an employee ID number, and an operating agreement.
- Platinum LLC Form Package ($299 plus state fee). The Platinum Plan includes everything in the other packages, plus an Arkansas domain and website. It also includes expedited delivery and a Platinum LLC Kit. This kit includes everything in the Gold Kit and a corporate embossing stamp.
- Affordable LLC services
- Registered Agent Service for one year
- More than 800,000 businesses have been founded
- Phone and email support
ZenBusiness has been helping over 300,000 businesses get formed for 5 years. Their growing experience in LLC formation is evident. ZenBusiness makes it simple to create an LLC.
- Starter LLC Package ($0 plus state fees).Includes LLC Services, LLC Filing, and Quick Filing Speed. Email and phone support. Consultation on accounting is free.
- Pro LLC Package ($199 plus state fees). The PRO Plan contains everything in Starter Plan plus an advertising consultant, an operating agreement, annual compliance, and rush filing.
- Premium LLC Package ( $299 plus state fees): This Premium Plan contains everything in the Stater Plan or Pro Plan as well as a custom-designed business website, email address, and domain. They also have the fastest filing speeds.
- Various packages available
- Reasonable prices
- You can feel confident.
- Positive feedback is left by real customers
- ZenBusines is a new company, that has only been in business for 5 years and they change their prices often. Having said that, they are a growing company with over 300,000 businesses formed in just the past 5 years.
- The ZenBusiness terms of services say that it might outsource its registered agent service to a 3rd party, but there is no indication of who that 3rd party might be.
Similar to LegalZoom, Rocket Lawyer currently has 25 million registered users. They provide online legal services to business owners as well as any other legal requirements. They can help with Arkansas business formation, registered agent services, legal aid, and many other matters. Rocket Lawyer is full of real, experienced lawyers who can provide you with the best legal advice.
- Free membership ($0). Includes an a la carte menu. $39.99 for legal document creation; $49.99 for legal questions with an attorney; $59.99/30 minute legal consultation on any new legal matter. $9.99 per document defense.
- Premium Membership (39.99 USD Monthly): This premium membership gives you everything in the free membership plus 40% off when you call a Rocket Lawyer attorney. Rocket Lawyer’s LLC Service costs $99.99 plus applicable state fees. Their registered agent service costs $149.99.
- Try it Free for 7 Days
- 30-Day money back guarantee
- Highly rated service team
- This is not a traditional service for business formation
- Memberships can be costly
Swyft Filings, a low-cost LLC Formation Service, has been a significant part of the industry in comparison to larger competitors. Based in Texas since its inception in 2015, Swyft Filings has received thousands of positive reviews from customers.
- Basic LLC Form Package ($49 plus State Fees): This package includes the ability to check the availability of a business name and file Articles Of Incorporation. It also includes a free website and a free tax assessment. Compliance notifications are included.
- Standard LLC Form Package ($149 plus State Fees). This package includes everything in the Basic Package, as well as a federal EIN, operating agreement, and a resolution for LLC banking.
- Premium LLC Form Package ($229 plus State Fees). This package includes everything in the other packages, as well as express filing, monitored shipping, and an online kit for LLC formation.
- Personalized customer support
- Affordable prices
- A comprehensive platform
- There are many upselling opportunities
- Features are limited
My Company Works
My Company Works was founded in 2001 and has assisted more than 60,000 companies. They are one the fastest-growing private businesses. Most of their reviews are favorable, and customers often praise their easy and quick process for LLC formation.
- Basic LLC Form Package ($59 plus state fees). Includes a search for a business entity, filing and preparation, meeting minutes, business meetings, and a startup checklist.
- Entrepreneur LLC Form Package ($199 plus state fees). The Entrepreneur Package includes the basic package, as well as free registration services in Arkansas, an EIN, and lifetime access to forms.
- Complete LLC Form Package ($279 plus state fees). The Complete Package includes everything in the previous package but adds The Premium Upgrade, which includes annual reports and a dashboard for compliance. It also allows you to monitor your business and ensure that it is in good standing.
- Consultation on taxes is free
- Monitoring of businesses
- Priority support
- There is no free registered agent service
- Websites with complicated URLs
Harbor Compliance was established in 2012 with over 20,000 satisfied customers. They have qualified people and fast response times to address any issue. They offer more than just a service for LLC formation. Harbor Compliance stands out in the crowd with compliance management software called Entity Manager.
The software makes it easier to keep up to date with the various regulations and dates for each state. If you need a registered agent in multiple states, Entity Manager can make it easier to stay on top of dates and requirements across the country.
- Formation LLC Package ($399 plus State Fees). Includes a federal EIN, one-year registered agent service, compliance expert, operating agreement template, and Articles of Organization.
- Compliance LLC Package ($799 plus State Fees). This package includes everything in the Formation Package, as well as continuous support, verification of name registration, tax options for S corporations and C corporations, and an initial analysis.
- Processing within one day
- Personalized customer service
- Simple software
- There is no refund policy
- Very expensive
Additional LLC Services in Arkansas to Consider
BizFilings is a Wolters Kluwer service that makes it easy to set up an LLC. You will find a variety of tools and a wizard to help you. They can also guide you through the entire process, including licensing, trademarks, compliance, and other details.
BizFiling’s incorporation wizard and entity comparison tool will help you ensure that your company is set up correctly. A startup checklist will be provided to you when you start, so that you are familiar with the steps and the scope of your company. BizFilings has been helping entrepreneurs realize their dreams for more than 25 years.
The best part is that you can get all this and easy access phone support starting at $99. This includes incorporation, a 24/7 compliance monitor tool, three months free registered agent services, tax registration, and tax registration.
Swyft Filings provides personalized service to each client by assigning them a business specialist. They are the best in customer satisfaction. They won’t leave you hanging with other customers to call your number or ask for your details again.
This is not a casual connection. Their email address and phone number will be provided. They will get to know your business and help you navigate the process of setting up your LLC.
What is the cost of this type of service? This is the good part. The pricing is very affordable at $49, plus the state fees. Swyft Filings offers exceptional customer service and quality at a lower price than the average. Swyft Filing’s fees are covered by a money-back guarantee.
LegalNature can be used by business professionals who don’t have access to a lawyer, but still require templates for legal documents in order to manage their business properly. The ease of creating documents is what users love about it. It can be done directly from their website with a simple, guided step–by–step process.
You can browse their collection of more than 100 documents. They include service agreements, bills, articles of incorporation, and articles of sale. The categories of documents go beyond business, incorporation, and human resources, including estate planning, property, landlord, and personal affairs.
You can pay just $39 for LegalNature+ to get all the legal documentation you need, both for your business and for personal use. You can choose risk-free monthly billing for $39 or an annual subscription for $119 to save tons of money.
These factors were used to select and rank these Arkansas LLC services:
We made sure that we chose affordable LLC services to recommend. We selected LLC services that offered a range of prices to suit every budget.
We made sure they had excellent customer service and were responsive to any issues before recommending LLC services.
We wanted a service with a turnaround time of between 1 and 5 days. We want to ensure that the LLC formation is as fast as possible when you hire an LLC service.
An Arkansas LLC is crucial for legitimizing your company. It has many advantages. These ten Arkansas LLC formation companies stand out because of several reasons.
After extensive research, Northwest Registered Agent is the best company to form an LLC for any business.
Northwest is affordable and has many features. It also offers hands-on customer support and quick filing. Northwest offers simple services that will help you get your business off the ground. Get started with Northwest today and create your LLC in Arkansas.
Visit Northwest Registered Agent
What is an Arkansas LLC?
LLC stands for limited liability company, it’s a type of business structure that lessens your exposure to liability while you operate your business.
How much do LLC services charge to form an LLC in Arkansas?
Depending on the filing service that you choose, the typical cost to form an LLC in Ohio is between $99 and $199. (plus state fees)
Do I need to form an LLC to operate a business in Arkansas?
No, forming an LLC is not a requirement. Depending on your preferred operating structure and business objectives, you can also choose to form a corporation or operate as a sole proprietor.
Steve Andrew is EntityFiling's main writer and editor.
Steve is an expert in business development and management with 14 years of business consulting experience. He assisted clients with LLCs and Registered Agent services using his business management degree.
Steve speaks and writes about business growth opportunities worldwide.